As an associate project manager you will work with a diverse group, to design, implement and maintain a variety of websites and web applications. This is an entry level position so experience is not required but a plus. Looking for a hard working, self motivated individual willing to learn new things and can handle stressful situations.
You must enjoy working with others to understand and solve problems directly. Having a team player mentality is essential to success at Trellis. Therefore, you must be comfortable working in a team environment on many simultaneous projects.
Web design and / or web application project management experience a plus
Magento or eCommerce knowledge a plus
WordPress CMS knowledge a plus
- Strong Interpersonal skills: self-motivated, well-organized, multi-tasker, analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Team Player: Flexible and willing to work with different personalities and working styles
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; demonstrated experience prioritizing work, meeting deadlines, working under deadline pressure, and handling multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work well with creative staff, administrators and a range of business industries and professionals.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive on-going client relationships
- Comfortable with difficult conversations and pushing back when necessary
- Ability to communicate clearly and set expectations
- Ability to assess project risk
- Ability to manage a diverse team of developers and designers
- Assist with managing and executing testing/Quality Assurance, communicating test status, and managing the resolution of defects
- Assist in delegating and reviewing tasks via task management software
- Assisting with the configuration and entry of content into the Magento and WordPress platforms
- Maintain a leading edge understanding of new technologies and their potential application to client base
- Assist in client communication including the collection and relaying of information
- Become familiar with the complexity and requirements of third party integrations into a CMS platform
The following shared, organization-wide competencies describe the desired behaviors that will facilitate success at Trellis:
- Communication - Expresses ideas clearly and constructively (written and spoken, upward and downward, one-on-one and with groups).
- Customer Service - Seeks to understand customer needs and works to exceed customer expectations (internal and external).
- Initiative - Looks for opportunities to improve performance; manages time, work, and relationships effectively and efficiently.
- Professionalism - Treats others with respect; abides by the institutional values; displays a positive and cooperative attitude; adheres to the workplace Code of Conduct and compliance policies.
- Stewardship - Identifies efficiencies to reduce redundancy and/or elimination of tasks resulting in savings of cost, resources, and or/time.
- Teamwork - Works proactively and collaboratively with others to streamline work and achieve mutual goals.
We are a fast growing WordPress and Magento full service agency that is also building a combination of products to compliment our agency services. Trellis is a young company that has extremely high expectations of all employees and future growth as a company. As a technology startup in the Boston area we are looking for a candidate that wants to become a long-term part of an up and coming company with high valuation potential.
As a growing company, Trellis also has opportunities for advancement internally for hires that master project management of system integration, product development, Magento, and WordPress projects. Compensation will be based on past experience in project management of web design and web application development, as well as actual performance.